Friday, September 29, 2006

I should wear my helmet all the time...

Because apparently, I don't need to be on rollerskates to fall. This morning I went out early early early for a long run. It was dark, as it happens to be at 6am these days. I was careful. I ran along happily for about 20 minutes and then bam, tripped and fell forward on my left knee, right shin, and hands. Go me! I ride the short bus. All I could think was, wow, I've been so careful to wear all my protective shit WHILE SKATING and I fall WHILE RUNNING. I am awesome. And I'm going to wear all my gear all the time from now on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Renpup said...

Ouch, ouch ouch! I'm sorry you fell, but reassured that I am not the only clumsy person in the adult world. Hope you didn't get jacked up too badly!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awr! Just tell people you tripped over a stray ninja (it's not like it was a collie).
--Helena

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home