Monday, October 02, 2006

I suck at skating

This weekend we had our pretest in Jersey City for roller derby. All three of the NJ Dirty Dames teams came out, and our co-captain and the Jersey City team's captain were judges. The coolest part tho' is that the captain and I think co-captain of the Brooklyn Bombshells came out to help judge as well.

We got split into small groups for the judging, and Ann Phetamean from the Bombshells was our judge. The testing took approximately forever because we went down each individual skill, so we were testing from 1 to about 3:15. We would have gone on for longer but it started to rain. I suck at pretty much almost everything, and I fell like four times. I wasn't the only one who fell but I was the only one who really sucked. I think I'm going to take lessons. The for reals test is only in a month and I definitely don't feel prepared. On the plus side, if I stick with this I will end up with thighs of STEEL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home