Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stuff I did this weekend

-mailed in my registration renewal for my car. This is, I believe, the very first time I've actually noticed that I got a DMV notice in mail, and did something about it.

-did my taxes.

-read The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. My roommate has a copy and I think I picked it up because Stephen King has it in his list of books he read the year he wrote On Writing. And it was gripping, I couldn't put it down. The last 150 pages are pretty uncecessary tho'.

-went to midnight liturgy in Garfield. Very pretty, very very very cold processional. Also, turn the bells off when the priest is speakin'!

-Watched Just Like Heaven and American Psycho. Mrs. Pinchloaf said J.L.H. is a good romcom. I thought it was ok. American Psycho was about 90% awesome. I heart Christian Bale forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home