Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Useless Emails I Get

-Oh boy! A Friendster Friend update! Oh, wait. I'm not really friends with anyone on Friendster anymore, all my friends are on Myspace.
-Some band I saw one time at an open mic is playing EVERY SINGLE WEEK! in a state Idon't even live in and if I did the place is a dive anyway so I'd never go
-The Washington Opera, for some strange reason, thinks I have money to give them.
-Someone I know but who I'm not friends with has sent me an email, but not a friend request, via Myspace! How am I? Fine. And you? Fine. Good. Let us never speak of it again.
-One billion emails from a songwriting association board. I went to one meeting. It was fun. If I want to I can read an in-depth discussion of how to write catchy lyrics and who's nominated for the WAMMY's this year, but guess what, I don't wanna.
-Ticket Master reminds me not to miss the Foo Fighters! I'm touched, but it's really not necessary, I don't plan to miss them much at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home