Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm really sore

I know it's skate related soreness, but it doesn't make much sense since Tuesday wasn't too hard and Wednesday wasn't hard at all. But my legs are all sore-styles and my arms are kind of too. Obviously I was intended to live on a planet with much much lower gravity.

I had lofty plans to get crafty last night, and they didn't really work out because of my lame-ass fatigue. My plan was to make a Day of the Dead style skull template out of posterboard and spray paint a blue skull onto a black T or a black on onto a blue T. I got all the stuffs to do it and then dozed to American Idol.

I did see that Antonella did not get kicked off, ick. She sucks, but people keep pointing out that she sucks, so now she's the underdog and will stay on the show. I do love watching all the other contestants lose their shit when people get voted off. They must keep them awake 20 hours a day, I'm sure they're mostly crying because they're really, really tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home