Friday, February 09, 2007

Crazy rash dream

I dreamed last night that I had a crazy scaly oozing rash all over my back. It was gross. It was related to the fact that I was sleeping outside in a tent filled with space heaters. I was sleeping in the tent as part of a contest, and was competing with someone else who was also sleeping outside in another tent filled with space heaters. Something about the space heated air caused me to get the crazy rash.

It was one of those dreams where I woke up and was lik, 'aaah, I don't have a crazy scaly rash all over my back, it was allllll just a dreaaaaam.'

The bad news is, it's so effin' cold that my skin is quite dry and itchy, and while I was sleeping I scratched my calf and woke up with long red scratches from ankle to knee. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home