Monday, January 29, 2007

The Night Provalone Lost Her Mind

Ok so the plan was to go to the Freezepop show on Friday night at Galapagos in Brooklyn, but things didn't really work out as planned, and Provalone asked me, 'um, are you going to blog about this?' and I said, 'uh huh', but now, I dunno. I mean, the show was sold out, yes, and Provs was upset, yes, and she did claim to know her way around the city, driving-wise, and yes, she did still somehow get lost, and yes, we spent more time on the BQE and on the east side than we probably would have wanted to, and yes she DID almost start her car while she was still putting gas in it, but... it was still a pretty fun night. I was pretty exhausted from the get-go to be honest, so I was cool with whatever. Really I was just sorry that I couldn't muster up the energy for alternate plans, after Provs got us out of the city. Sorry Provs!
But I don't regard the night as a total loss... Galapagos is on my list now tho'. That place is way too cooler than thou, and it made me miss the Black Cat in DC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home