Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I did my 20 laps in 4:05

After doing five laps in 1:01, I was so nervous about doing my 20 laps in 5 minutes that I've been dreaming about it. The only thing more boring than doing 20 laps is dreaming that you're doing 20 laps.
Anyways, the main thing about it is, it's really aerobically hard. Even with my supa-cool new skates, my extra-grippy outdoor wheels, and my Swiss Bones bearings, I was breathing hard by lap 6. I wasn't shaky and didn't fall, but I found myself thinking there was a good chance I'd actually be too tired to do all 20 and have to stop. Luckily I made, I think just by maintaining a steady pace and telling myself I didn't have to sprint. So, I ended up with 4:05, which isn't amazing, but it's passing.
In other news I finished reading Citizen Vince and it was gewd. Not the best book ever, but enjoyable. Hooraw!

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

I think that's awesome! Almost a minute less than the maximum! Yay!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home