Thursday, August 02, 2007

Ways That My Blind Date Could Go Horribly Wrong

-date could turn out to be very old
-date could turn out to be very very short
-date could smell bad
-date could be racist, hence causing awkward situation as first meeting is at skating rink in Newark
-date could fall and break ankle
-I could fall and break ankle
-date could insist on buying me pretzel, forcing me to stray from strict Jenny Craig diet
-date could be boring conversationalist
-I could be boring conversationalist
-Terrorists could decide to attack Newark just for a change of pace
-Date could be cooler than me, and get fake cell phone call halfway through date, declare fake emergence, say his cat is quite ill and he's very sorry but he must bail, leaving me to agree with personal theory that I should just stay home and channel surf, why not, it isn't hurting anyone and besides, I'm good at it

2 Comments:

Blogger 3pennyjane said...

Und zoooooo?

6:45 AM  
Blogger Renpup said...

You forgot:
-Date could decide to leave work late, want to shower and get changed before meeting you, and still not have left the house by 10:15, thus forcing you to cancel said date.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home