Friday, July 20, 2007

I want to write...

...but I couldn't post nothing of suitable inconsequential...lility because I spent writing time this week writing a recap of GSR's first interleague bout. It was kind of hard, and kind of fun. I'm looking forward to doing it again.

When I wasn't putting off blogging to write recaps, I was putting off writing recaps to watch Battlestar Galactica, Season 1. El Jeffe graciously came down from NYC to watch the first 4 and 9/10th's of an episode with me, which made it all the more special.

And dude, El J, if you read this... I've watched a few more episodes, and let me tell you, some SERIOUSLY CRAZY SH*T happens.

It rules.

Respect the Olmos.

So say we all.

Keep an eye on the toaster.... IT HAS A PLAN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

RESPECT THE OLMOS!

Shuddering in the corner farthest from the toaster...

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Also, go here:

http://xkcd.com/293/

2:55 PM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

Whoa! Once again, you've made my life better. With comics.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home