Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The New York Post Office

On 31st and 8th Ave totally sucks. I spent an hour and a half of quality time there, and I can say this with complete confidence. It doesn't look like it would suck so hard - when I got there the line wasn't long at all. I had to send some work stuff certified mail, and the first guy at the window told me to go back and change some stuff and then come back to his window. I did, and as soon as he was done with his customer he shut his window. I waited in line for 20 minutes, was told I was at the wrong window, was told to wait at another window, and was then told to get back in line. Meanwhile they have postal agents canvassing the lines demanding to know what people are doing and then demanding that they do it via the automated systems (a valid point, but don't tell me what to do, thanks) and they had no useful signage whatsoever. I was grateful to get out. Stupid post office.

Today I didn't get up early to swim because I was sore and tired from yesterday (and I did have 3 days in a row of working out) but now I kind of wish I had anyway. Maybe tonight I'll run or something. I'm having a fat day and arguing with my clothes. (Look more better!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home