Sunday, March 09, 2008

Church

I went to church this morning - it's been a while since the last time I went. I'm glad I made it - it was a bit touch and go when I woke up this morning having consumed more than a couple o' beers last night. 

It's Forgiveness Sunday. You're supposed to forgive everyone, and the priest asks the congregation to forgive him. I kind of feel like my list o' people to forgive is much shorter than the list o' people I'd like forgiveness from. Anyway, it was a nice service, and the choir sang well. 

Afterwards I went to the Gap and bought a bunch of work pants and shirts. This was not the easiest thing ever - I dunno which girls Gap is designing for this year, but all of their button down shirts are cut in  a really weird way. Or maybe I'm cut in a really weird way... either way it took a long time to find stuff. I was on a mission tho', and I got it done.

I got lunch from Veggie Heaven. They have a fried tofu dish that I like, but I made the mistake of ordering the shu mai. Dear Veggie Heaven: STOP RUINING DUMPLINGS! A dumpling skin wrapped around brown rice IS NOT A GOOD DUMPLING. Lesson learned, no more dumplings from Veggie Heaven. 

1 Comments:

Blogger atomic cate said...

i like the cut of your jib, scarzipan... you are a very shapely dumpling, indeed.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home