Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ennui - I has it

Ennui in the state of New Jersey? Yes. 

So I moved this week, with much help from kind friends. My new apartment is weird and great. It's in a pre-war building (I'm not sure which war) and has an ornate lobby with marble walls and a chandelier. There's also an old-school elevator, which is neat. My room is much bigger than my old one, and it came pre-decorated with antique desks and lamps. 

Sleeping in the new place last night was ok - I kept waking up anxious about work. Work is quite anxiety-producing lately. I am trying to manage the anxiety by making lists and praying fervently. 

One major upset of the move is I'm no longer walking distance from the convenience store what has the good coffee. This morning I went to Starbucks, but I gots to find a new good coffee joint.


4 Comments:

Blogger 3pennyjane said...

Awr! Do not to be stressing! Banish ennui! Burn sage of relaxingness!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Renpup said...

Aw, stupid stressful work! Stop bugging my friend! I have two words for you: Tylenol PM. Dope yourself up but good and you'll sleep like a log.

8:11 AM  
Blogger atomic cate said...

Clearly, all your troubles stem from the lack of decent coffee. Find a new coffee joint and you will find your peace.

9:35 AM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

I do like the sreepy pills. And sage burning. And coffee! I'll do it! Thanks A-team!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home