Sunday, February 24, 2008

Derby Resolutions 2008

I hereby solemnly promise not to miss practice in order to watch America's Next Top Model. Also, I will not slack at practice. I will volunteer to jam. When Coach Betty says 'Ladies, push yourselves!' I will push myself. I will skate as often as possible, as hard as possible.

Furthermore, I promise to go to the gym more than once a week. Further furthermore, I will no longer stop at Krispy Kreme in Penn Station, and I will stop eating like a polar bear getting ready for hibernation. 

Word. 

4 Comments:

Blogger 3pennyjane said...

'Nother words, you promise to BE fierce rather than watching other girls be hectored for their insufficient ferocity.
No donuts, Pippin? Aw.

8:42 AM  
Blogger atomic cate said...

ewwww, a polar bear at krispy kreme? i didn't know they had seal-filling doughnuts.

8:50 AM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

1. Yes, they have the seal filling. It's delishus.
2. Yeah, I want to be fierce. I'm gonna be like, 'bam!' 'pow!' 'pop!'

2:07 PM  
Blogger atomic cate said...

OMG i had the best doughnut on earth and next time you're here we're totally gonna buy a box and just shove our faces in them and they come in all different varieties and they're all hot and melty and gagagggggggglllllllllgggg.....

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home