Sunday, January 27, 2008

Miggety-Macbook

Dude. 

DUDE! 

Seriously. I mean... wow. 

I have had my mac book since Tuesday, but I've kept it in its box, in my closet. My excuse was that I was too sick to do anything but sleep and watch TV, which was true. But also, I can admit it. I was a little scared. 

So I slept most of yesterday and finally today decided I needed to unpack the Book, if only so I could recharge my shuffle so I could go to the gym. (My activities require prerequisites.) So I did. About five minutes ago. 

Now I'm online, a-bloggin'. It figured out the day and time and found me a network and helpfully pointed out that I have access t iTunes and if I feel like it I could very easily buy the new Magnetic Fields album, because it didn't want to say anything but it thinks I've been working too hard lately and deserve a little treat, and it would be SO EASY to buy it. 

But then it took a picture of me with its little camera and that was our first fight, but I think we'll work through it. Maybe.

4 Comments:

Blogger 3pennyjane said...

One of us, ONE OF US.

Really, the Mac interface is like the the Hitchhiker's Guide; it practically tells you not to panic. It soothes you, yet is sexxxy. It just wants you to be happy, baby, that's all it wants.

11:31 AM  
Blogger pluto said...

Welcome to the fold. And early happy Birthday, BTW.

11:20 AM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

Thanks! I can't lie, it feels good to be a Mac person. And to be almost 31.

2:44 PM  
Blogger atomic cate said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home