Sunday, December 16, 2007

My phleghm, let me sneeze you it

I hab a code. I don't like eet. Friday night and yesterday I hunkered down in my bunker to aggressively treat said cold by sleeping, taking nyquil, sleeping, watching DVD's, sleeping, and whining quietly to myself. (Fneee!)

It seems to be working somewhat but I feel I am still in the middle of it. If I were at old job I would take a day off, but I'm only at week 1 of new job, so I'm not taking sick days for a mere cold. Hmmph.

And it's snowy and freezing rainy and windy. Hmmph again.

5 Comments:

Blogger 3pennyjane said...

Fneee! Fnee for the hills, by peeble!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hope you're feeling better!

2:59 PM  
Blogger atomic cate said...

my peebles

10:08 AM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

Technically, that's just ONE peeble.

12:25 PM  
Blogger atomic cate said...

next you're going to say it's not internets. fnee, indeed.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home