Monday, September 24, 2007

We moderates our commentses, precious

So, after my apparently incendiary post about punctuation, I've decided I must moderate comments. It's nothing personal, Anonymous. How could it be? You're anonymous. I really like to think that only like, five people read this, and I further like to think that they're people I know, because, come on, this blog is nothing earth-shattering. It's like a journal only more boring-er.

But apparently anonymouses read it, and get offended, and feel the need to use phrases like "the blogger community" and I just can't have that. I just can't. I am sole dictator of this blog and as such I decide who can has comments. And it ain't you, anonymous. It ain't you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renpup said...

Damn, girl, wield that moderator whip! It looks good on you.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home