Thursday, September 13, 2007

Look who all's coming out manyana!

Here's who all's coming out to see The Rematch, aka The Rumble, aka Grudgefest 2007, aka Oh No She Di'int! Ok it's not any of those names, it's Northern Nightmares vs. Jersey City Bridge And Pummel, This Time It's Personal.

My bff Mrs. Pinchloaf (yaaaaa!)
Possibly Andy, who I will call Brooklyn Boy
3pennyjane (my seester)
3penny's Manhattan peeps: Ninjagirl, Mr. Ninjagirl, and Ninjagirl's cousin
My awesome cousins, K-rock and Cali-boy
Cali-boy's girlfriend
Failed Skater-Date Boy (if he makes it to the rink this time)
My super-advisor and guest
Naomi from rootin' tootin' Tejas
La Prov
Ellen the Mad Knitter

Look at all those people who I know who are comin' out! Don't you wish you were one of them? I know. There there. No use crying about it now. It's going to be amazing, and you might be missing it, but you'll survive. Somehow. Try to be strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home