Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Exploding Pigeon

Every day I pull into the parking garage at work and notice the abundance of pigeon feathers scattered about. I park as far away from the door as possible, so that I have to walk a long ways to get inside the building, and there are pigeon feathers ALL OVER the ground. Either a bunch of pigeons met untimely ends, or one pigeon exploded and his remains got all blown about, or a pigeon went crazy and tore all his feathers off.

In other news, I have a crazy cravin' for eggplant. Some kind of eggplant butternut squash punkin onion ragout would pretty much rock my shit right about now. I always get cravings for stuff I can't cook when I have a cold. It'd be laughable enough to try to attempt such a dish when I'm perfectly healthy, but right about now I barely have the energy to open a packet of pop tarts. But yet when I'm snotty and coughing and wheezy, that's when I'm all, "Hmm, some salmon mousse on toast points would so hit the spot right now!"

I'll probably end up eating oatmeal for dinner. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home