Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dear Mr/Ms/Mrs HR Recruitment Coordinator:

Hello. Your position on the website caught my attention with much enthusiasm. A position of this nature has been desired by me for many of the years that I was in college, and now I"m confident my professional experiences will have been put to good use for my qualifications as well. My skill sets are:

  • taskable
  • easily works alone or in groups
  • computers
  • trustworthy
  • proactivation

Also I am a hard worker and believe that it is only through setting one's nose to the grindstone that one can catch a falling star. As it has been my dream to work in a position of this nature, I look forward to a meeting in the near future where I can further convince you of my desirability.

Sincerely,

Me

4 Comments:

Blogger 3pennyjane said...

"Your position on the website caught my attention with much enthusiasm."

Who would disdain to subscribe beneath this flowing banner?

6:08 AM  
Blogger Renpup said...

I have the skill sets of taskable and computers, too.

I keep reading "proactivation" as "provacative," which is also a useful skillset.

6:38 AM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

I'm pro-vacative, in that I like to take vacations.

7:03 AM  
Blogger atomic cate said...

boys is always trying to further convince me of their desirability.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home