Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daily writing

So, I did write this weekend. Not much, not for very long, but on Saturday and Sunday I wrote.

Lately I'm feeling stalled. Not blocked, but stalled. I've written two stories, and sent the first one to a few friends to read. They each came back with similar feedback, which prompted me to go back to the story and work on it a bit more. Then the second story is almost to the point where I want folks to read it, but only almost.

Exacerbating factors include back-related issues. I spend more time sleeping, more time soaking in a hot bath, and more time fuzzy-minded thanks to muscle relaxers'n'ibuprofens. I think it's ok to have a stalling point, and hopefully soon I'll be back to the hour a day rhythm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I feel your pain (figuratively), and hang in there. I can't wait to read my sample! Work be damned!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Renpup said...

Here's some attention. Are you happy? My comment moderation says "pestio" which is like pesto only moreso.

9:55 AM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

Yes, I'm happy now. Whew!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home