Monday, April 23, 2007

I feel just like the Little Mermaid

because my calves hurt so freakin' much! Dag, yo!

This is cuz this weekend I went to a Charm City practice, and one of their skaters used to be a ballerina and she had us do 50 calf raises going up on both tip toes and back down, and then 25 on each side of going up on one tip toe. And now, I can't flex my left foot, and it's also hard to straighten my left leg. I'm trying to walk normally, although by now people at work must be used to me coming in limping or bent over or otherwise temporarily crippled due to my attempts at athletic physicality. Even so, I don't really want to call attention to it, so I'm trying to just walk it off.. hence me feeling Little Mermaid-ish. And I ain't even doin' it for no prince. Dag.

The Charm City girls rule, btw. Really nice, really cool, really hard-skatin' chicas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home