Friday, May 25, 2007

2 Nights, 2 Apocalypse Dreams

Wednesday night, I dreamed I was driving into the city with someone who works at my office (I know her, but I don't actually work with her) to take a dance class of some sort. We got lost in Hoboken, and then I looked to my left and there was a huge mushroom cloud over the city. It was very impressive. Of course because it was a dream the girl and I were like, uhhh... so I guess dance class is off? Uh....

Then last night I dreamed that the world had been encased in a bubble and the seas covered the bubble. At first everyone was smug and happy because we'd enbubblified the world and ruled the seas. Everyone had decorative smaller pools filled with goldfish, and we could all watch the huge schools of fish outside the Earth bubble. Also, there were people who looked human, but were actually fish people, and were emissaries for the fish who lived in the seas outside the bubble.

All was well until the people noticed the goldfish in the decorative inside bubbles were looking at the people in a hungry and unfriendly manner. Then the fish emissaries got more menacing, and started asking everyone for their ID's everywhere they went. In the dream one of the fish emissaries accidentally on purpose smashed my glasses.

Then I woke up, so I don't know how the fish regime story ended up... I can only assume that eventually the fish smashed the bubble and ate the people. The end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

i actually always kind of suspected that the fish would rise up one day against us...your dream is clearly prophetic

8:12 AM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

Um, yyyyeah, I don't so much speaking of the spanish. But thanks for spam-commenting on my blog there.

Le Synge, I didn't think I thought the fish would take over, but I guess subconsciously, I do! Who knew. Who. Knew.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home