Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Firefighters vs. Cops

As long as there have been dweebs with nothing to do, there have been blank vs. blank questions. Who would win in a fight, Freddy or Jason? (According to the movie, Freddy, mostly.) Alien or Predator? (I didn't see that one but I think it was Predator.) Katie Couric or Diane Sawyer? (depends on if it's mud-wrestling or pie-eating; if the former, Katie, if the latter, Diane. Come on, you know she's a secret binge-purge queen.)

And now we get to find out in Garden State Roller Girl world if it's to be the Fire Foxes or the Justice Betties. We pulled names from a helmet last night to make up the teams, and I'm a Fire Fox. June 8th, we shall throw down! A portion of the proceeds will go to Newark Emergency Services.

Newark needs lots of emergency services. Last night on my way to practice I saw a guy getting cuffed by two uniformed officers and a plain-clothes cop. Then on my way home I had to get out of the way of three fire trucks. Newark chock full of naughtiness perpetrators and is highly flammable. So everyone should definitely come out to support Newark EMS.

It's gonna be kind of hard to skate carrying the hose tho'... (snicker. hose.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home