Wednesday, May 16, 2007

No, really, I can quit any time. Any. Time.

So, yesterday I got stuck in traffic on the way home, and my plan had been to hit the grocery store on my way home and then launch into an evening of TV-free productivity, but after being stuck in traffic I was grumpy and I really had to pee. So I went home instead of to the grobery sto'.

And then, I did NOT immediately turn on the TV. In fact I picked up a novel I'd been re-reading, The Book of the Dun Cow, by Walter Wangerin. It's quite gewd, I reccomend it. It's a Christian fable of sorts. Anyroo, after that, I did turn on the TV... and The Simpsons was a Halloween episode, and you know I can't miss that.

And then, last night was just not a good night to go cold turkey from TV. I had to watch the Gilmore Girls series finale, and then Veronica Mars because when people say TV is crap they can't possibly mean Veronica Mars.

Tonight'll be different tho', I swear. Things will get done, TV will stay off. Possibly, a nap will be taken. I can't say for sure tho'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I believe in you!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home