Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sugar-free pudding is not a good yogurt substitute

I thought it'd make a nice change, but it's just too weird. It's not enough like food. So tonight it's back to the store for yogurt.

It's back to a lot of things this week - last night it was back to reality as we had our first endurance practice in way too long. My wheels make a big difference in my skating, but it's still hard work when you get right down to it. Lots of laps and hopping and leaning and skating on one leg equaled me hitting snooze seven times this morning.

Also it's back to focusing on eating healthy food. My post-bout menu included: cinnamon rolls, pistachio ice cream, a huge smiley-face iced sugar cookie, mushroom and pepper pizza, and cheesy bread. Post-bout exercise included walking downstairs to pay the pizza guy and getting up to grab the remote.

I'm considering a TV fast. I watch too much TV, and with work, I find I'm staring at a glowing screen for the majority of my day. No beer and no TV make Homer go crazy, but I think I need it, maybe. Sweet soothing TV, I'll miss you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Walks! Just taking regular walks will help you feel awesomer, and the weather's right for it. I know it sounds cheesy. I am, after all, a cheesy guy.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home