Monday, April 30, 2007

The World is Now Safe From My Nippulars


I have been guilty of passively sexually harassing everyone in the world lately, thanks to my desire to wear thin fabrics and non-padded bra's. That's right. I shamelessy flashed my headlights. I nonchallantly smuggled raisins. It's always a tit bit nipply out.
Lately I've decided that flashing my nips is a passive-aggressive expression of my general dissatisfaction, and as such is totally immature, and I should grow up already and get a padded bra. Also, you know, I don't want to be That Girl... "yeah, this girl I work with, she's ALWAYS flashin' headlights, it's so gross..."
So I totally got new ones, at Tarzhay. It took like an hour thanks to bras being so complicated, fit-wise. So now I'm padded and the world is protected from my evil nips. Now I feel like my boobs are abnormally large but no one's been staring and pointing so I guess they look ok.

3 Comments:

Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

No! It'd be rampant hippie communism.

1:34 PM  
Blogger amy said...

I only recently converted to padded bras (like, last year at some point) and I LOVE them now. It sounded crazy that someone with a large rack (me) should get them, but...they totally give them more shape! This TMI posting has been brought to you by...AMY!

2:35 PM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

Yaaaaay! T-M-I! T-M-I!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home