Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Less TV Project Continues

Yesterday I came home and again didn't turn on any TV. I sat and read Lizard Music by Daniel Pinkwater for a bit, and then decided a nice nap might be in order. I set my alarm for 8pm and took the most transcendentally amazing nap ever. I had my window next to my bed open, letting in the rain-smellin' air, and I think the bed actually floated up and flew away past a cartoon smiling moon.

Then I got up and went to practice, where the incredibly amazing Joy Collision guest-coached. I can't even describe how awesome she is. I will say that she jab-blocked Belle in the hip and Belle was knocked off her feet and rolled, and I've never seen that ever.

I thought I might have problems going to sleep after two hours of sprinting, drills and scrimmaging, but it was no problem at all.

Tonight? Well, Grey's Anatomy is on. And The Office. And I'm definitely feeling another nap might be in order... it's an exciting life that I live, no doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home