Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Probable Reasons for Me Not Liking You

-You seem to always be in the bathroom at the same time as me. You flush five or six times and clear your throat often.

-Any time anything weather-related happens, you ominously imply it's due to global warming.

-You tail-gate me on my street and get pissed off when I slow down to turn into my driveway.

-You're a software developer working on something I'm going to have to use.

-You're Giada DiLaurentis.

-You're a nurse and you've implied that I'm a big baby for wanting to wear a lead apron while you take an X-ray.

3 Comments:

Blogger 3pennyjane said...

Waaaait, how come you are having x-ray?

12:22 PM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

It was a long time ago. I just harbor resentment still towards that nurse.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Renpup said...

I think you forgot to add, "you talk about Dancing with the Stars, even when it wasn't on the night before."

I hate Giada 'cuz she's one of those tiny women with huge heads who pretend to love food. Girl, please. Like you eat.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home