Monday, October 23, 2006

Delaware can BITE ME

I hate Delaware. Specifically, I hate sitting in traffic before the Delaware toll booth, I hate paying 8 dollars for the privilege of driving through Delware, and I hate merging from five lanes into two for no reason after the toll booth.

I like both bridges tho'. The bridges are ok.

Seriously tho', I left NoVa at around 3pm yesterday. I did stop at Chesapeake House for dinner (a weird Roy Rogers chicken sandwich that had mozarella and ham and some weird honey spooge on it), so that was like, 30 minutes. But I got home at 9:30. That's just excessive and largely the fault of Delaware.

I also have some beef with 495 North. Dude, come on, at 3pm on a Sunday, there should NOT BE THAT MUCH TRAFFIC.

I'd like to give a shout-out to 88.5 XPN, University of Pennsylvania public radio. I so enjoyed listening to numbers 21-13 of the top 885 artists of all time. I was ok with the show cutting into Mountain Stage and the Folk Show, and I was truly sorry when I got out of Philly radio range.

I'd also like to give a shout-out to myself for setting my alarm for 5:45.... PM. I am a genius. Luckily I woke at 6:45 am on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home