Monday, July 07, 2008

How I'm Spending My Summer Vacation

  • Hobbling
  • Leaning
  • Laying flat watching DVD's on my lap top
  • Trying to read rilly good books but losing the drift
  • Taking pain killers and muscle relaxants
  • Talking to my awesome friends on my cellie
  • Chillin' in the ER with Belle
  • Attempting to bully guys with advanced medical degrees so they don't bully me
  • Trying to be ok with needing help
  • Drinking Gatorade (it's got electrolytes!)
  • Devising plans for total world domination, as soon as my @$#!%ing back is better

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

* Rockin' us to Russia, even from bed (especially from bed...?)
* Writing a play for me
* Thinking brilliant thoughts, besides
* Healing. Which is important.
* Writing in yer 'blog! Yay!

7:10 PM  
Blogger 3pennyjane said...

Awr. I for one welcome our transplanted NJ overlord.

8:53 AM  
Blogger atomic cate said...

apparently hitting the 'roids, too. you're dangerous even on your back, baby!

9:31 AM  
Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

Grr! Rarr! Grrr... um.... someone hand me my gatorade?
No rages yet but I'm only a third of the way through the prednisone pack.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home