Sunday, September 21, 2008

Arrrr! I missed it!

So, once again, I have missed Talk Like a Pirate Day. Every year I intend to honor this great day, and every year I forget... can we have some more press about it please? Can CVS maybe start stocking pirate accessories around mid-August so I can go, 'Oh man, they're already stocking for Talk Like a Pirate Day? Summer is going by so fast!'

In other news, I got to hang out with the Pinchloafs today. Mrs. Pinchloaf and I took a walk and watched Baby Mama, which was aight. Amy Poehler is a genius. It was a nice time.

Mrs. Pinchloaf is currently cooking up a lil' pinchmuffin, so now every time I hang out with her I get to learn something new and gross about pregnancy and the birthing process. Today's lesson: babies can poop while in utero. Geeee-ross! I can't wait until she has da baby so I can stop learning all these new and amazing facts. Well, actually I can't wait cuz I want to meet the lil' muffin. I'm sure there are lots of gross things to learn about babies out of utero too. The ciiiiircle of liiiiiife.

4 Comments:

Blogger atomic cate said...

dang it, i missed it too -- and every year, just like you, i intend on celebrating... maybe September 26th can be "I Missed Talk Like A Pirate Day" Day.

11:26 AM  
Blogger 3pennyjane said...

Try December 5 instead. I'll be stuck at a meeting all day and will not be able to get either ninje or piracy goin' on, save in my florid imagination, but I hope that others will sneak the stealthy banner onto the ramparts.

10:06 AM  
Blogger pluto said...

Arrrrrrr. Aye too missed it.

12:27 PM  
Blogger amy said...

what? babies poop in utero?! As the aunt of this future muffin, how did I not know this?

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home