Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hot Blooded!

I had session 3 of accupuncture today. As my back pain is mostly gone, I asked the doc/supervisor for an overall diagnosis. She said I have spleen chi and kidney chi issues, and that I also have blood heat issues. She thinks the blood heat deal is why I've had eczema forever, and gave me some oibs in pill form to take for it. 

Weird as it is, I agree that I have overheated blood. My temperature has been 99.5 the last three times I've had it taken at the doctor's office. The accu-people also say my pulse is usually fast and my skin feels hot. Hot blooded! Woo! 

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I coulda toldya that, Mama.

9:09 AM  
Blogger 3pennyjane said...

Hot blooded--did they check you and see? Got a fever in your splenetic chi?

10:21 AM  
Blogger atomic cate said...

lol splenetic chi!

i feel ya, sister. i'm a perpetual 99.1 F.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home