Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So hungeee

I'm rilly hungry. I partly blame the colder weather, which always gives me tummy rumbles, and partly I blame falling off the wagon so very hard this past weekend. I basically ate whatever i wanted to, including:
martinis, and a rum and coke (not a rum and diet coke, horrors!)
two slices of pizza, one pepperoni, one sausage
a pint of cookies'n'cream ice cream
hershey bar with almonds
various purloined chips


So, now I'm back on the wagon, and my body's all, 'wtf???'. I brought a baked potato for lunch and I'ma go get a salad, but salad and potato time is so far away. So very very far away.

4 Comments:

Blogger Renpup said...

You told me the ice cream was "cookie sand n' cream" flavored. Weren't the cookies ground so finely (and then heated to a bajillion degrees) that there was actually glass in there, too?

Man, that would be a great marketing ploy. How hard would that be to maneuver your spoon around sharp, stabby bits o' glass? I think many a dieter would give up on that pint right quick.

7:45 AM  
Blogger amy said...

Oh my god, all of those things sound AWESOME. I too have been wagon-falling and having the worst time of it all. Ugh, sweet delicious yet evil Halloween candy all about my house! What was I thinking?

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I continued to fall yesterday. Today we had a breakfast for a supavisa, and yeah, I ate the quiche. I did go to step class this morning tho'. I lasted 30 minutes so I might run tonight. I'm really trying to not give up. Must. Be. Skinny. For. Christmas!

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made the husband take the Halloween candy to campus, where he threw it at his students when they answered questions correctly. Don't think I'm all virtue, though; this week I have eaten an entire bag of Mi-Del Gingersnaps and a 12 oz. bag of pistachios. They may have been organic and locally grown, but it was still an entire bag of pistachios. Going off DST really messes with my head...and stomach.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home