Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I made it to le gym!

I totally made it to the gym at 6pm after work yesterday, which I was tres proud about. Unfortunately, I'd wanted to take a spinning class, and I thought well of course there'll be one at 6, but I got there and learned that the Tuesday Thursday classes are 5:30-6:30. So lame! So I did 30 minutes of elliptical and 10 minutes of treadmill. I wanted to do more than 10 minutes of treadmill but I got really tired. I think I thinkI'm still awesomely fit but in fact have become less awesomely fit in the last month of slacking and eating crap. Go figure.

Then I went to Starbucks for knittin' and totally had a chocolate chip cookie that I kind of didn't even want. Starbucks is hard.

Today's challenge: free doughnuts. It figures. But I will be strong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Alexandra said...

I am sooo with ya about Starbucks being hard... but eating all the usual goodies at Jeannine's was hard too! I think it was best at ABC cause the food wasn't that good, lol. :-)

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home