Thursday, November 30, 2006

Owwwww, my ass

I always fall during weave drills, and I think I figured out why last night; I think I'm not picking up my feet enough. So anyway I was doing the racing part of the drill and totally fell on my ass.

There are two ways to fall on your ass: one where your coccyx (or "ass bone" as the so-called medical establishment terms it) slams into the floor, and the impact goes all the way up your spine, radiating out through your arms and to the top of your head. This is the worst kind of ass fall because it's like a whole-body fall.

Then there's the fall where you actually land as if you're sitting in a chair, and the impact is absorbed by your (if you're zaftig like me) chubbly cheeks. That's the kind I had last night. Unfortunately, while I was able to get up and keep skating, I have sustained a bruise on the left tock. Said bruise is making it very difficult for me to move sans wincing. OWWWW.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renpup said...

Awwww, who's got chubbly widdle cheeks? I just wanna pinch 'em!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home